Documentation Required For PG
- SSLC or 10th Standard or its equivalent marks card (Original)
- PUC or 10+2 marks card (Original)
- All 3 year marks statement of Bachelor’s degree
- Provisional degree certificate from the college last attended or degree certificate from the University
- Caste certificate (Original)
- Income certificate (Original)
- Transfer Certificate (Original)
- Migration certificate for the students coming from outside Karnataka and CBSE/ICSE Students (Original)
- Physical fitness certificate from any Regd. Medical Practitioner (Original)
- 6 Passport size and 2 stamp size colour photographs.
- Parents passport size photos 2 each.
- Students admitted in our Institution should have at least five sets of photo copies of all the documents mentioned above along with 10 passport and 10 stamp size colour photographs. (Three sets of photo copies need to be produced at the time of admission)
- The students other than PU Board, Bangalore and Karnataka CBSE should apply eligibility certificate from this college.
- The students belonging to SC/ST and other categories should submit photo copies of caste certificate, income certificate while applying for students scholarships.
|SC & ST RESERVATION POLICY||FREE CONCESSION FOR SC & ST STUDENTS||FREE EDUCATION FOR MERIT STUDENTS||FREE EDUCATION FOR POOR STUDENTS|
|SC & ST reservation for admission to various courses and appointment in AMC Group of Institutions are offered as per government quota. Even though AMC is private. Self-financing and unaided Institution. SC & ST students are encouraged to apply.||Tuition fee concession of 25% to 50% will be given to SC & ST students of Karnataka based on merit and economic conditions.||Total tuition fee exemption and fee concession for merit students of Karnataka only (under management quota) 90% - 100% marks full tuition fee exemption.||Free education will be provided by the AMC Group for poor students as per the college policy for Karnataka students.|