About Electrical & Electronics Engineering Department
Established in the year 2004, the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering offers bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. A post graduate programme M.Tech - Power Systems Engineering started in the year 2013. This was followed by M.Tech - Computer Applications in Industrial Drives in the year 2014.
The Department grew with time, reflecting the needs of a changing society and established new areas of teaching and research in electrical engineering.
The infrastructure and lab facilities are upgraded from time to time and provide adequate opportunities for students and researchers to learn and innovate. The department has distinguished faculty, all holding masters’ degrees from renowned institute. The faculty of the department has been constantly carrying out research on many cutting edge technologies and regularly publishes papers in journals.
Be a premier department in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering for ever changing sustainable needs of the Society
- To provide the State-of-the-Art Infrastructure facilities
- To train in modern tools and techniques in Emerging Technologies
- To acquire Leadership skills, Professional skills and Ethical values
- To establish Industry Institute Interaction and make students ready for the Industrial environment
- To promote co-curricular and extracurricular activities to enhance the overall growth
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
- PEO 1:
- PEO 2:
- PEO 3:
Apply their knowledge and skills of Electrical and Electronics Engineering to solve complex problems in Industry / Government Organization and to pursue higher education & research
Work as effective individual or in team with professionalism, ethical values and social responsibilities to manage multi-disciplinary projects
Update their knowledge continuously through lifelong learning to excel in their career
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO)
The Graduate will be able to apply the knowledge acquired from strong fundamentals of Mathematics, Science and Engineering Subjects to identify, formulate, design and investigate complex Engineering Problems of Electrical and Electronics to pursue successful career/higher studies
Be a professional to apply appropriate techniques and Modern Engineering Software tools to design and develop Electrical Systems, also engage in lifelong learning and successfully acquire leadership qualities, communication skills, ethical attitude, achieve competence to excel individually, work efficiently in team and become entrepreneur
- Eighth consecutive time the department has achieved 100% result with 2015 passed out batch of students
- Department library was established with 350 books
- Students from the Department of EEE are maintaining a good track on placement for the year 2015.
- Department of EEE inaugurated fully furnished DR. A P J ABDUL KALAM seminar hall on 11 Feb 2016
4 of our VI semester students Hariharan, Sharan Chandra, Sachin, Abhishek got 3rd position in the ROBOTICS competition conducted by ROBOS Species / ROBOZEST held at IIT Kharagpur.