About Electrical & Electronics Engineering Department
Established in the year 2004, the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering offers bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. A post graduate programme M.Tech - Power Systems Engineering started in the year 2013. This was followed by M.Tech - Computer Applications in Industrial Drives in the year 2014.
The Department grew with time, reflecting the needs of a changing society and established new areas of teaching and research in electrical engineering.
The infrastructure and lab facilities are upgraded from time to time and provide adequate opportunities for students and researchers to learn and innovate. The department has distinguished faculty, all holding masters’ degrees from renowned institute. The faculty of the department has been constantly carrying out research on many cutting edge technologies and regularly publishes papers in journals.
To progress the department as a center of excellence in the field of Electrical & Electronics Engineering and cater to the needs of the Society
- To provide state of the art Infrastructure facilities.
- To enable Students to acquire knowledge, professional skills and Ethical values.
- To train the Students in modern tools and techniques in Electrical Engineering.
- To organize co- curricular and extracurricular activities to enhance the overall personality of the Students.
- To render service to the Industry and Community through Technical, Entrepreneurial activities and Research & Development
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
- PEO 1:
- PEO 2:
To inculcate technical knowledge and skills in students to identify, comprehend and solve complex tasks in industry and research for a successful professional career
To provide students with a strong foundation in mathematical, scientific and Engineering fundamentals and an ability to relate engineering issues to broader social context
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO)
Ability to analyze, design, Explore Learning's Professional Development and implementation in the field of Electrical and Electronics
Graduate will be able to apply the knowledge and skills acquired from the measures combining the course features of Software analysis and development of hardware design in a team of multidisciplinary activities including innovation, research and issues of environmental and social commitment
- Eighth consecutive time the department has achieved 100% result with 2015 passed out batch of students
- Department library was established with 350 books
- Students from the Department of EEE are maintaining a good track on placement for the year 2015.
- Department of EEE inaugurated fully furnished DR. A P J ABDUL KALAM seminar hall on 11 Feb 2016
4 of our VI semester students Hariharan, Sharan Chandra, Sachin, Abhishek got 3rd position in the ROBOTICS competition conducted by ROBOS Species / ROBOZEST held at IIT Kharagpur.