Campus Parking Cell
Parking Committee is responsible for planning, identifying and organizing parking areas and supervising the smooth flow and maintenance of recognized area in the campus.
Functions of Cell
- Identify Location for Parking
- Separate Parking lot for 2 & 4-Wheeler.
- Monitoring during special occasion when vehicle traffic volume is more.
- Security to watch, to avoid damages and theft.
- To facilitate for smooth flow of in and out going of vehicles.
- Volume of traffic inside Campus ascertained through survey
- Number of college buses, 2 & 4-wheeler plying is noted down.
- Time scheduling
- Area suitability examined
- Parking lot was marking after leveling the land
- Students and faculty zones are created.