DEPARTMENTAL EXTENSION ACTIVITIES
FDP was organised on 27/03/21
Departmental Alumni Meet was organised on 20/03/21
Career counselling program was organised on 13/03/21
MOU between MBA Dept. and Ebenezer Mission Charitable Trust on 4/3/2021
MOU between MBA Dept. and Samaja Vikasa Kendra
Workshop on Research Methodology dated 24/2/2021
Tree Plantation by MBA Dept. on 22/02/21 at Govt. Model Primary School, Bangalore
Cleanliness drive at Champaka dhama forest on 13/2/2021
Paper Publications by Faculties
- Dr. T. Uma Devi, “How big data Transforms Human resource management –An Explorative Study”, Adalya International Journal, an UGC CARE approved Group A Journal, ISSN NO: 1301 – 2746, Nov– 2019, Vol. 8, Issue 11, page 1079-1089.
- Dr. T. Uma Devi, “A study on Inter-Linkage of employee competencies and organizational development through CSR Initiatives with special focus on IT Companies”, Adalya International Journal, An UGC CARE approved Group A Journal, ISSN NO: 1301 – 2746, Oct – 2019,Vol 8, Issue 10, pg. 1-5
- Dr. T. Uma Devi, “A study on HR Re-engineering for improving operational process and optimization”, The International Journal of analytical and experimental modal analysis, ISSN NO: 0886 – 9367 Impact factor is 6.3, Aug – 2019, Vol. XI, Issue VIII, pg. 133-143.
- Dr. T. Uma Devi, “Learning strategies and digital transformation of modern pedagogy for innovative teaching”, International Seminar on Emerging and future trends in teaching methodology, ISBN: 978 – 93 – 5346 – 475 – 2, Dec -2018.
- Dr. T. Uma Devi, “A study on Driving components of Talent Management in alignment with strategies and practices”, International Journal of Human resource management and Research (IJHRMR) vol. 8 special issue, ISSN(P):2249 – 6874 Impact factor: 7.209, Dec -2018.
- Dr. H S Adithya , “ The Importance of Higher Education in India – A Legal Study”, in Social Sciences International Research Journal, UGC Approved Group A Journal, ISSN: 2395-0545, Vol. 2, pg. no.16-20, IMRF, 2017.
- Prof. Tanuja Nair, “Relevance of E-permission Marketing in today’s Digital world”, Neoteric Advances and Predicaments in business environment, 2017.
- MBA I Yr. Students Aparna B. & Dhanusha M., presented a paper on “A Study on Marketing Analytics” in an International Conference organized by Dayananda Sagar University, dated 17/02/2021.
- In Odd semester 2014 1st Position in VTU Semester results has been achieved by IV Semester MBA Student – MONISHA .A of (2013-2015) Batch.
- Mr Sonam Dorjee Bhutia (1AM13MBA53), II year MBA student has won II prize in the inter college competition “UTSARGA 2K15” held at DayanandaSagar College of Engineering, Bangalore on April 22nd 2015.
- II sem students won 1st prize in Entreprenuer event & 2nd prize in Marketing & HR event Management fest Conducted at Nobel School of Business.