Long term goals
- Nurtures Industry Institute interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, in-plant training and industrial relevant projects for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- To create maximum opportunities for the placements of the eligible students in the job market by establishing a rapport with the industry people.
- Organizes and coordinates Campus Placement Program, to full fill its commitment of a job to every aspirant.
- To develop national and international links with the business organizations to be able to create meaningful relationship & opportunities for the placement of the students in the global job markets.
- Develop sound Industry Academia Connect in terms of Industry Collaborations to offer Expertise for Projects, Training & Consultancy and Campus Connect Initiatives
Short term goals
- To strengthen and enhance Industry Liaison by way of Faculty Training, Guest Lectures Internships, Projects and MOUs etc.
- To impart personality development training to the students to face this competitive era.
- To establish Centre of Excellence for best possible opportunities to students in different engineering industries.
- To develop students who are globally employable & ready hands to the industry.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty, to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counselling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyse and choose company of his interest.