TRAINING AND PLACEMENT CELL
Training and Placement is the framework for helping students to develop their personal and organizational skills, knowledge, and abilities so as to enhance their personality as well as help them get placed in an organization which has global presence. AMC Engineering College is one of the very few colleges where the concept of Training has been implemented and proved successful. The Placement Cell is sincerely working to empower students with various qualities and skills to achieve professional and personal excellence. The Training & Placement Cell is playing a major role in transforming the students to the expectations of the industry. All the students are informed about the necessity of maintaining good academic scores and are motivated regularly to achieve the same. Training programs and industry related seminars are routine and the students are exposed to these kinds of programs from the very first day they step into the college. These programs along with mock tests, both offline and online, have been made mandatory and evaluation procedures are followed which are in line with those required by the corporate world. They are being prepared to be individuals with logical and analytical skills and with excellent practical knowledge.
The Training & Placement Department at AMCEC strongly believes in engineering young minds to be disciplined, dedicated and determined so that in future they will confidently, capably and undoubtedly steer organizations towards growth, prosperity and excellence dynamically
Vision of Placement Cell
To Promote Excellence in Training, Placement and Professionalism.
- To Develop a Hub for Career Counselling & High Impact Learning in Technology Domain.
- To Provide Opportunities for Value Added Training Programs Which Enhance Employability.
- To Advance Best Practices in Campus Placement Process Vis-à-vis Industry Institute Interaction.
- To Deploy the Services of Appropriate Training Agencies for Personality Development and Soft Skill Training.
- To Support all the Students for Projects and Internships.