“Walk for Health, Jog for Fitness, Run For Achievement”
The department shall strive to educate competent leaders in the fields of sports and yoga to serve the nation and society for better health and active lifestyle of people through participation in physical activities and sports.
The mission of the department is to achieve the following through physical activity sports and recreation.
- To achieve community services through innovative practices to prepare competent players and future leaders in the area of sports.
- To provide opportunities to the students for better lifestyle.
- To encourage and support women sports community and challenges of elderly population through participation in lifetime physical activities.
- To develop the knowledge and importance of daily physical activities, Stress management, weight control, general fitness and proper nutrition in human performance during the lifetime.
AMCEC Cricket team won Semi final State Level Cricket tournament held at PESIT College of Engineering, Bangalore under the captainship of Mr. Mohamed Irshad of 5th Sem CSE.
AMCEC Cricket team won Runner up State Level Cricket tournament held at Christ College ,Bangalore under the captainship of Mr. Mohamed Irshad of 5th Sem CSE.
Mr. RAYAN AHMED HUSSAIN of FIRST YEAR MECHANICAL SELECTED FOR VTU SOUTH ZONE CRICKET TEAM.
- AMCEC Throw Ball participated INFINI International tour held at PESIT College, Bangalore on 27/10/2015.
- AMCEC Throw Ball participated KSIT VTU Intercollegiate tournament held at KSIT College, Bangalore on 08&09/10/2015.
- AMCEC Cricket team won Quarter final State Level Cricket tournament held at Ghousia College of Engineering, Ramanagara under the captainship of Mr. Mohamed Irshad of 5thSem CSE.