"An Institution with a Unique Style of Teaching and Learning”.
AMC Engineering College was established under the Paramahamsa Foundation Trust and located in Bannerghatta National park road. The campus has spread out in 52 acres of land with unique style of buildings for each department.
The AMCEC offers various programs
B.E (Mechanical, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Information Science, Electrical and Electronics, Telecommunication and Civil).
M.Tech (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Network Engineering, Digital Electronics & Communication, VLSI & Embedded Systems , Power Systems, Signal Processing, Thermal Engineering, Power Electronics and Machine Design)
MBA (Marketing, Finance, HR and Systems) and MCA(2 Years Program, 3 Years Program)
Each Program is comprehensive to provide the student with sufficient inputs and training in relevant skills so as to help the students embark on a professional career. Apart from providing core inputs related to the specific program the student will also be provided with an exposure to inter-disciplinary areas. Added to this the students will be trained to increase their competence in communication skills, reasoning skills, critical, creative thinking capabilities and a capacity to drive for continuous self learning towards individual development.
To be a leader in imparting value based Technical Education and Research for the benefit of society.
- To provide state of the art Infrastructure facilities
- To implement modern pedagogical methods in delivering the academic programs with experienced and committed faculty.
- To create a vibrant ambience that promotes Learning, Research, Invention and Innovation.
- To undertake manpower and skill development programmes for Academic Institutions and Industries.
- To enhance Institute Industry Interface through Collaborative Research and Consultancy.
- To generate and disseminate knowledge through training programme/workshops/seminars/conferences/publications.
- To be a more comprehensive college in terms of the number of programs offered.
- To relentlessly pursue professional excellence with ethical and moral values.