“A Trust for future trust” Paramahamsa Foundation Trust
Paramahamsa Foundation Trust was established in the year 1983 by Dr. K.R.Paramahamsa. The trust has its own roots in the ancient values of the Indian system of education with novel approaches for imparting and also clear focus on holistic delivery of education through human development at various levels. With this objectives, Paramahamsa Foundation Trust has emerged as a strong educational group and established various institutions under the vibrant leadership of Dr. K.R.Paramahamsa, Chairman, Paramahamsa Foundation Trust.
To be a leader in imparting value based Technical Education and Research for the benefit of society.
- To provide state of the art Infrastructure facilities.
- To implement modern pedagogical methods in delivering the academic programs with experienced and committed faculty.
- To create a vibrant ambience that promotes Learning, Research, Invention and Innovation.
- To undertake manpower and skill development programmes for Academic Institutions and Industries.
- To enhance Institute Industry Interface through Collaborative Research and Consultancy.
- To generate and disseminate knowledge through training programme/workshops/seminars/conferences/publications.
- To be a more comprehensive college in terms of the number of programs offered.
- To relentlessly pursue professional excellence with ethical and moral values.
|1||Dr. K. R. Paramahamsa||Chairman Paramahamsa Foundation Trust|
|2||Mrs. K. Geetha Paramahamsa||Vice – Chairperson Paramahamsa Foundation Trust|
|3||Ms. K. Monica||Vice President, Paramahamsa Foundation Trust|
|4||Mr. K. Rahul||Executive Vice-President, Paramahamsa Foundation Trust|