The minimum qualification for admission is pass in S.S.L.C. of the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or any other examination declared equivalent to it with 35% of marks.
Those seeking admission to the Polytechnic shall apply in the prescribed form enclosed to this prospectus duly filling in all the columns and enclosing copies of documents indicated in the form along with Registration fee. The Registration fee may be paid in cash in the Polytechnic Office and receipt attached or it may be paid by way of a bank draft payable at Bangalore in favor of AMC Polytechnic, Bangalore and the draft should be enclosed to the application.
The candidates attending the interview should be accompanied by parents/Guardians without fail.
After the last date of submission of applications, eligible applicants will be called for interview, in the order of merit. Candidates if selected at the interview, will have to pay all the fees payable on admission on the same day or on a day fixed by the selection Committee. The right of allotment of each candidate vests with the Selection Committee.
Certificates to be produced
The following certificates are to be produced at the time of interview and admission.
1. Original S.S.L.C. marks card along with 3 Photostat copies.
2. Transfer Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended with 3 Photostat Copies.
3. Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended with Photostat copy
4. Study Certificate with 3 Photostat copies.
5. Medical fitness Certificate from Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed form on the application, if the same was not furnished at the time of registration.
6. Stamp size photographs-5
7. In case of candidates belong to Group-I/SC/ST, Caste/Income Certificate granted by the competent authorities.
8. Candidates from outside Karnataka who have passed an examination equivalent to 10th Standard (SSLC) of Secondary Examination Board of Karnataka shall obtain an eligibility certificate from the Secretary, Board of Technical Examination, Palace Road, Bangalore-1 and submit the same before admission.
9. 6 nos. of stamped self addressed envelopes.
As prescribed by the Board of Technical Education Bangalore.
Admission commences immediately after the announcement of S.S.L.C. results.