M.Tech-Digital Electronics & Communication
The Electronics & Communication Engineering started M.Tech. in Digital Electronics and Communication in the year 2004 with an intake of 25 and presently department has got approval for M.Tech. in VLSI and Embedded systems. The PG department has obtained three VTU Ranks by the students during the last two years. Postgraduate study in ECE prepares students for leadership roles in Research, Development and Design positions that require skillful and imaginative Engineering solutions.
Eligible to be a teaching faculty in Engineering Colleges, Senior Electronics Engineer, Entrepreneur, Team Leader, Senior Circuit Designer, Senior Network Engineer, Project Engineer.
Students who have completed B.E in ECE, EEE, TCE, IT, ML.
M.Tech (DEC/VLSI) degree shall extend over a period of Two academic years.
Candidates should have BE or B.Tech. degree in relevant specialization with an aggregate of 50% marks Students are admitted through PGCET conducted by Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum.
Documents Required At The Time Of Admission
1) SSLC or 10th Standard or its equivalent marks card (Original).
2) PUC or +2 or its equivalent marks card (Original)
3) All 3 year marks statement of Bachelor’s degree
4) Provisional degree certificate from the college last attended or degree certificate from the University
5) Caste certificate (Original)
6) Income certificate (Original)
7) Transfer Certificate (Original)
8) Migration certificate for the students coming from outside Karnataka and CBSE/ICSE Students (Original)
9) Physical fitness certificate from any Regd. Medical Practitioner (Original)
10) 3 Passport size and 1 stamp size colour photographs.
11) Passport size parents photo 2 each.
12) Further, the students so admitted in our Institution should invariably possess at least Five sets of xerox copies of all the documents mentioned above along with 10 passport and 10 stamp size colour photographs. (Three sets of Xerox copies has to be produced at the time of admission)
13) The students belonging to SC/ST and other categories should submit xerox copies of caste certificate, income certificate while applying for students scholarships.