M.Tech-Information Technology Engineering
M.Tech Information technology syllabus has been framed according to the requirement and expectation of the modern corporate IT world by the VTU. The course has designed by the VTU provides study in different technical fields of Computer Science and Information Technology.
The syllabus of first semester was framed with the subjects that need as a base for the rest of the semesters in an effective way to impart skills and knowledge about the subjects in Computer Sciences. Core Computer Science subjects are introduced in subsequent semesters with programming practical labs.
Senior Software Engineers, Software Team Leaders, Network Architects, Network Designers, Seniors Testing Tool experts.
Students who have completed B.E in ECE, EEE, TCE.
M.Tech degree extend over a period of Two academic years.
Candidates should have BE or B.Tech. degree in relevant specialization with an aggregate of 50% marks Students are admitted through PGCET conducted by Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum.
Documents Required At The Time Of Admission
1) SSLC or 10th Standard or its equivalent marks card (Original).
2) PUC or +2 or its equivalent marks card (Original)
3) All 3 year marks statement of Bachelor’s degree
4) Provisional degree certificate from the college last attended or degree certificate from the University
5) Caste certificate (Original)
6) Income certificate (Original)
7) Transfer Certificate (Original)
8) Migration certificate for the students coming from outside Karnataka and CBSE/ICSE Students (Original)
9) Physical fitness certificate from any Regd. Medical Practitioner (Original)
10) 3 Passport size and 1 stamp size colour photographs.
11) Passport size parents photo 2 each.
12) Further, the students so admitted in our Institution should invariably possess at least Five sets of xerox copies of all the documents mentioned above along with 10 passport and 10 stamp size colour photographs. (Three sets of Xerox copies has to be produced at the time of admission)
13) The students belonging to SC/ST and other categories should submit xerox copies of caste certificate, income certificate while applying for students scholarships.