M.Tech Power system is one of the Core Engineering Department. With rapid Industrial growth in the Country, there is bound to be an explosive growth in power Sector and Heavy Electrical Industries, opening enormous opportunities for graduate Electric Engineers.While the First year Core Curriculum begins with a common knowledge Base and customizes Students by grounding in basic Engineering Foundation and in Critical Hands on Skills in Engineering Practices, the Course has access to enhance the Learning, Student Perspective and Experience to develop Specialization in areas of 'Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
Eligible to be a teaching faculty in Engineering Colleges, Senior Electronics Engineer, Entrepreneur, Team Leader, Senior Circuit Designer, Senior Network Engineer, Project Engineer.
Students who have completed B.E in ECE, EEE, TCE, IT, ML.s
M.Tech degree extend over a period of Two academic years.
Candidates should have BE or B.Tech. degree in relevant specialization with an aggregate of 50% marks Students are admitted through PGCET conducted by Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum.
Documents Required At The Time Of Admission
1) SSLC or 10th Standard or its equivalent marks card (Original).
2) PUC or +2 or its equivalent marks card (Original)
3) All 3 year marks statement of Bachelor’s degree
4) Provisional degree certificate from the college last attended or degree certificate from the University
5) Caste certificate (Original)
6) Income certificate (Original)
7) Transfer Certificate (Original)
8) Migration certificate for the students coming from outside Karnataka and CBSE/ICSE Students (Original)
9) Physical fitness certificate from any Regd. Medical Practitioner (Original)
10) 3 Passport size and 1 stamp size colour photographs.
11) Passport size parents photo 2 each.
12) Further, the students so admitted in our Institution should invariably possess at least Five sets of xerox copies of all the documents mentioned above along with 10 passport and 10 stamp size colour photographs. (Three sets of Xerox copies has to be produced at the time of admission)
13) The students belonging to SC/ST and other categories should submit xerox copies of caste certificate, income certificate while applying for students scholarships.
CO's and PSO's
|COURSE OUTCOMES||Click Here|
|PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES||Click Here|