The college has developed a transparent and efficient admission process.
LINK FOR APPLICATION FORM
- Application forms and information brochures are to be obtained from the college office and may also be downloaded from this website
- Completed application forms should be submitted on or before the notified date
- Candidates provisionally selected for admission should appear before the Admission Committee with parents/guardians
Bring the following documents:
- SSLC/X marks card - original
- II PUC/ XII marks card - original
- Recent passport & stamp size photographs-04 each
- Contact no. of parent/guardian: Landline & Mobile nos.
- Documentary proof of caste/reservation/income certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Parent/Guardian must accompany the candidate
- Admission timings: 9am - 5pm
- Fee to be paid in state Bank of India, AMC Engineering College branch or DD may be submitted in favour of 'AMC COLLEGE'.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Fees includes: Tuition Fee ,Certificates, Course Manual, ID card, Sports, Mobile attendance, Lab, Library, Digital library
- All students must duly comply with attendance and other regulations
- Seats for SC/ST/OCB/EWS/Minorities candidates are available in accordance with government norms on production of valid caste certificate and income certificate. SC/ ST category candidates are helped to apply for reimbursement of fees from the concerned Welfare Boards later.
Admissions for the UG courses are open after PU results.