M.Tech-Computer Networks Engineering
M.Tech Computer Network engineering program is designed to educate engineers and technical professionals to enter and practice the highly specialized field of network engineering. This course produces graduates able to adapt to the changing computer and networking needs of industrial and commercial organizations, while working to a high professional and ethical standard.
The Course gives you a foundation in computer engineering, electronics and data communications. You also gain knowledge and technical ability in micro computing and network engineering. These skills equip you for a career in a wide range of computer engineering, IT, computer networking and related fields
Senior Software Engineers, Software Team Leaders, Network Architects, Network Designers, Seniors Testing Tool expert
Students who have completed B.E in CSE, ISE, ECE, EEE, TCE.
M.Tech degree extend over a period of Two academic years.
Candidates should have BE or B.Tech. degree in relevant specialization with an aggregate of 50% marks Students are admitted through PGCET conducted by Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum.
Documents Required At The Time Of Admission
1) SSLC or 10th Standard or its equivalent marks card (Original).
2) PUC or +2 or its equivalent marks card (Original)
3) All 3 year marks statement of Bachelor’s degree
4) Provisional degree certificate from the college last attended or degree certificate from the University
5) Caste certificate (Original)
6) Income certificate (Original)
7) Transfer Certificate (Original)
8) Migration certificate for the students coming from outside Karnataka and CBSE/ICSE Students (Original)
9) Physical fitness certificate from any Regd. Medical Practitioner (Original)
10) 3 Passport size and 1 stamp size colour photographs.
11) Passport size parents photo 2 each.
12) Further, the students so admitted in our Institution should invariably possess at least Five sets of xerox copies of all the documents mentioned above along with 10 passport and 10 stamp size colour photographs. (Three sets of Xerox copies has to be produced at the time of admission)
13) The students belonging to SC/ST and other categories should submit xerox copies of caste certificate, income certificate while applying for students scholarships.